Open Position: Core 3D Software Engineer
Creating the RapidCompact software, DGG is the leading provider of automated 3D data optimization technology, allowing clients around the world to scale up their 3D content production for real-time applications.
Our vision: Making 3D accessible to everyone.
Find out more about > What We Stand For
You Roles and Responsibilities:
- You are helping our core team to develop cutting-edge 3D data optimization technology, being used in production pipelines to process millions of 3D data sets each year, fully-automatically
- You are performing research on 3D mesh processing, texture baking, UV mapping, optimization algorithms and ML-based algorithms for 3D data optimization and QA
- You have 3+ years of experience in 3D graphics / geometry processing or a related field
- You have in-depth knowledge of at least some related algorithms and the state of the art in the field, including (but not limited to) 3D mesh optimization, real-time rendering, texture baking, computer vision and image processing, optimization algorithms, as well as data compression and 3D file formats.
- You have solid C/C++ programming skills, as well as attention to detail and the ability to write readable, efficient code for applications where performance is key
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to help shaping the future of E-Commerce, virtual heritage, metaverse tech stacks and many more exciting opportunities – based on a highly successful deep-tech solution
- Exciting mix of international clients from different areas
- Motivated and highly skilled development teams to work with
- Great growth perspectives for your own personal development
- Competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Additional perks
- Fully remote position, workplace in Darmstadt, or hybrid (according to your preferences)
Send in your CV and application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.