Open Position: Project Manager
Creating the RapidCompact software, DGG is the leading provider of automated 3D data optimization technology, allowing clients around the world to scale up their 3D content production for real-time applications.
Our vision: Making 3D accessible to everyone.
Find out more about > What We Stand For
Your Roles and Responsibility:
- You manage software development and integration projects, including deliverables and keeping deadlines, working with leading technology companies and big e-commerce players from around the globe.
- You manage resource planning and creation of project proposals for our clients.
- For all projects under your management, you ensure customer satisfaction through solid planning, regular update calls, as well as feedback sessions at project end. By doing so, you are helping us in continued building of our solid reputation as the leading provider for automated 3D data optimization solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in management of IT projects (software development and integration)
- Experience in the 3D graphics / XR industry, or within a closely related industry
- Experience investigating technical details and leading problem resolution
- Experience leading an internal project team
- Measure project performance and report or escalate to management as required
- Strong communication skills, positive mindset and attitude, enjoying work with people
- Structured approach and ability to keep deadlines, even under pressure
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to help shaping the future of E-Commerce, virtual heritage, metaverse tech stacks and many more exciting opportunities – based on a highly successful deep-tech solution
- Exciting mix of international clients from different areas
- Motivated and highly skilled development teams to work with
- Great growth perspectives for your team and your own personal development
- Competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Additional perks
- Fully remote position, workplace in Darmstadt, or hybrid (according to your preferences)
Send in your CV and application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.